I thought and thought of what today's picture would be about, and I finally drew inspiration from, whom else, Chaco. He just LOVES to explore and experience life and the world.
Whenever I take him for a ride, it is so hard for him to contain his excitement. You can see that when I finally tell him "Let's go!" he literally leaps from his spot, skids around on the kitchen floor, and runs out to the car in the garage - with NO hesitation of leaving what's behind him.
I'm looking to leap towards the change, new sense of well being, and healthy actions and outlook that I hope the next year will bring. I'm already off to a good start - I've officially lost 20 pounds since the start of January and really feeling good about life again.
Bring on the change, and bring on my second year of the photo blog!
1 comment:
Nicely done. He's ridiculous.
Post a Comment