@Jon - Thanks! I love my Minnie Mouse comforter. :D
@Robin - It's hard to describe - it's described as a "ginger and fruit" type of mix, but it doesn't taste super ginger aley. I'd say maybe like a smooth sprite/ginger ale mix with a hint of something I can't place and caffeine. Regardless - it's delicious and only sold in Kentucky and just over the border of Kentucky's neighbors. And online. But it's much cheaper to buy it in Kentucky and bring it home.
3 comments:
There is nothing wrong with staying connected to your favorite things from when u were a kid! Have no shame my friend!
No one is too old to need comfort. What does the your "sodie" taste like? I never heard of that brand.
@Jon - Thanks! I love my Minnie Mouse comforter. :D
@Robin - It's hard to describe - it's described as a "ginger and fruit" type of mix, but it doesn't taste super ginger aley. I'd say maybe like a smooth sprite/ginger ale mix with a hint of something I can't place and caffeine. Regardless - it's delicious and only sold in Kentucky and just over the border of Kentucky's neighbors. And online. But it's much cheaper to buy it in Kentucky and bring it home.
Post a Comment