Last night on the way home from dinner with the Mrs.'s parents (which was delicious I had a huge bowl of chicken pad tai) the heater motor died (it's the round thing at the bottom of the pic) I live in MInnesota, and although we are having an extremely warm winter I knew if I didn't fix it, it would be -39 degrees. So after some hassle trying to find the right part (I now hate O'rileys auto parts) I replaced it! Made me feel all manly and stuff. When it was fixed I proceeded to beat my chest and exclaim I am man and I fix things! :)
2 comments:
LOL. Great caption. Totally what I imagine when I hear men have fixed a car. ;)
LOL it's really a big deal for me. My brother inherited all of the "manly" genes. I mostly stay home and write poetry lol
Post a Comment