I remember those.
I remember them, and loved than as a young teenager! They were awesome. Lots of people use them for crafting now.
Heck yeah I remember them! Loved them as a kid. :)
omg! i had pound puppy shrinky dinks!
Wait, was it someone from our group who posted the link to the description on how to make cool rings from this stuff? I'm SO not crafty and now wish I was so I could try it.
That was me Jean. I hope to make another one tonight. If I do I will post a photo.
I have them and I love them! I have a ton of them still around here and Sammie and I still make them!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I remember those.
I remember them, and loved than as a young teenager! They were awesome. Lots of people use them for crafting now.
Heck yeah I remember them! Loved them as a kid. :)
omg! i had pound puppy shrinky dinks!
Wait, was it someone from our group who posted the link to the description on how to make cool rings from this stuff? I'm SO not crafty and now wish I was so I could try it.
That was me Jean. I hope to make another one tonight. If I do I will post a photo.
I have them and I love them! I have a ton of them still around here and Sammie and I still make them!
Post a Comment