Jon 323/365



*cheat*

This picture was taken in 321/365 while shopping at best buy. I LOVE This movie. Always have always will! For those that don't know it's about a kid who is forced to go to "fat camp" where he meets a group of fatties who have ingenuously hidden snacks throughout their bunk. The camp is taken over by a sociopathic Ben Stiller (I'd argue it's his best role) who takes away the kid candy and drives them to do these INSANE workouts. The kids rebel, I mean after all you don't fuck with a fat guys twinkie!
Best line of the movie comes after the kids retake the camp an have a massive food filled orgyesque party. The cool councelor asks the next morning while all the kids are waking up from their sugar comma's "now kids did we learn anything from this" and on kid sits up replies "don't put twinkies on your pizza!"

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Absolutely LOVE that movie!

Jon T said...

Isn't it awesome!!!