This is sort of a cheat, but I’m posting it anyway. This is my uncle Jim. He’s one of the smartest, kindest, most successful people I know. He made his fortune in business and was looking forward to retiring in a couple of years and spend his days traveling the world with is wife, my aunt. A huge wrench was put into that plan when she passed away from a relapse of cancer about 6 years ago. Instead of moping about, once he took care of all of her affairs he started to study hard to take the tests and get accepted to LAW SCHOOL just before he turned 60. Fast forward to this weekend, and here he is at his graduation. He’s an amazing man, and I’m honored to call him my friend, family and uncle. Way to go Jim!
Clint 323/365
This is sort of a cheat, but I’m posting it anyway. This is my uncle Jim. He’s one of the smartest, kindest, most successful people I know. He made his fortune in business and was looking forward to retiring in a couple of years and spend his days traveling the world with is wife, my aunt. A huge wrench was put into that plan when she passed away from a relapse of cancer about 6 years ago. Instead of moping about, once he took care of all of her affairs he started to study hard to take the tests and get accepted to LAW SCHOOL just before he turned 60. Fast forward to this weekend, and here he is at his graduation. He’s an amazing man, and I’m honored to call him my friend, family and uncle. Way to go Jim!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment