Jean 328/365



The LoveSac has made its way back into the living room--usually does this
time of year in prep for the Super Bowl. I've posted photos of the dogs
laying in it before, so some of you may be familiar with it. Basically
just a giant bean bag kind of thing, except it's stuffed with this memory
foam kinda stuff. Way comfortable, and this behemoth started as a brick
that could, while super heavy, be easily picked up and carried by one
person. You tear the foam apart, fluff it up, etc. for awhile (hours,
let's be honest), and it ends up like this. Normally it's all squished
down from people sitting in it, so I wanted a shot of what it looks like
totally fluffed and untouched. :D

3 comments:

Jon T said...

Oh god those things are SSOOOO comfy! Have you seen the love seat ones that also turn into a bed?!? Awesome!

Rachel said...

Do they sell these at Costco? Because I feel like I've seen one in a store before...

Unknown said...

I seriously think that I need one - where do I get it!