For Rachel
While cleaning up the kids play room I saw the tent and remembered you
asked about it. Go figure when I went to grab my camera the cats found
what I was "playing" with. :) The tent is part of a camping set. I could
only find one of the dolls but there are three animals, two sleeping bags,
one raft and two floaty thingies. Its a whole kit from....Doug and Melissa
play sets. Its pretty cute. Grace uses it more then the kids do though!
4 comments:
That is super cute!!!!
Probably too small for Barbies though :( When I was little, I always got excited at Target/Walmart when I'd see the little "demo" tents to show you what the big people tents looked like because I thought they were for Barbies. That's cool they actually have a whole set though.
I have wanted to get one of those demo tents as Cat beds! LOL
i can haz camping?
LMAO Jennifer!
Post a Comment