Jean 327/365



Little known secret about me: I love to do jigsaw puzzles. I have since I
was a kid. I don't tell many people because I think they'll think its
strange (I don't have any baggage or anything, do I? Oi.) I find
something very soothing about it... one of the few things I can totally
concentrate on for long stretches of time without even remotely getting
distracted. Clint got me this one for Christmas--1000 pieces, and way fun
to put together.

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

OMG! I love puzzles! My dad and I would spend HOURS putting puzzles together. Took us two years to put together a huge puzzle of popcorn. Every piece more or less had the same shape, they were VERY hard to figure out. It took us almost every weekend to finish it. We flipped it over and glued that thing together! Then we started doing a bunch for my parents beach house. All beach themed. Glued, framed and up on the walls. I will have to get a picture next time I'm at their beach house!:) you are not weird!

Jean said...

YEA!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I used to do them with my mom. :) I'm not sure I could have perservered for two years, though--that's wild! We bought a box with 10 in it this weekend, all different numbers of pieces, all nature-ish scenes. Not great quality, but they'll keep me going for awhile. :)

Jon T said...

Jean! That is not weird! Embrase it, at least it's not crack! Puzzle are fun but drive me up the wall after a while! Lol

Jean said...

LOL Good point--lots of far worse things I could be involved in. :D

Rachel said...

I love puzzles. But sadly, I don't have the time or the space to do them ever :(

Renatta said...

not strange at all!! that puzzle is beautiful

Unknown said...

Sadly I am not a puzzle person, I wish I was, but I am not...it is very pretty!