that is pretty neat
very cool! do you make the calendar template yourself or is there a place to get it from?
I bought this year's from an etsy shop, but I just made myself a generic template for future years. Just gotta find someplace to get it printed on 12x18 paper. (Kinko's?)
Kinko's or Staples should be able to print it for you! I love your work!
I freaking love the designs you make.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that is pretty neat
very cool! do you make the calendar template yourself or is there a place to get it from?
I bought this year's from an etsy shop, but I just made myself a generic template for future years. Just gotta find someplace to get it printed on 12x18 paper. (Kinko's?)
Kinko's or Staples should be able to print it for you! I love your work!
I freaking love the designs you make.
Post a Comment