um, could you ship me some? :D never seen those before, looks tasty!
WHAAAA?!?!? where did you find this? .... oh wait... pa. doesn't have alcohol in stores, i'm going to guess i'm SOL
I will ship them anywhere - just message me and let me know! @Rachel - I got them at Wal-Mart!@Renatta - I forgot about that dumb law!!
man i need to do a road trip to the states and pick me up some! and cherry coke zero. i'd be so happy! they sell that at wal-mart? that's crazy man!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
um, could you ship me some? :D never seen those before, looks tasty!
WHAAAA?!?!? where did you find this? .... oh wait... pa. doesn't have alcohol in stores, i'm going to guess i'm SOL
I will ship them anywhere - just message me and let me know!
@Rachel - I got them at Wal-Mart!
@Renatta - I forgot about that dumb law!!
man i need to do a road trip to the states and pick me up some! and cherry coke zero. i'd be so happy! they sell that at wal-mart? that's crazy man!
Post a Comment