slowly, but surely, my skin is starting to regress to that of a teenager. you can't really tell from the picture, but random zits popping up. there isn't a group together, they are just spread out in all different places.
I have never had ache and have been very bless until I turned 25. My skin has hit the teenage stage. The ONLY thing I have found to help "control" things is washing my face with a very mild soap mixed with Baking Soda and then after my shower doing a 1:8 apple vinegar to water mix and wiping my face down and taking off any access skin. Then....Aloe. in two days my skin was CLEAR when I first started and still doign well.
4 comments:
Stress, mine is doing it as well!!!
I have never had ache and have been very bless until I turned 25. My skin has hit the teenage stage. The ONLY thing I have found to help "control" things is washing my face with a very mild soap mixed with Baking Soda and then after my shower doing a 1:8 apple vinegar to water mix and wiping my face down and taking off any access skin. Then....Aloe. in two days my skin was CLEAR when I first started and still doign well.
Yeah, it happens to me all the time. Thanks for the tips Kirsten. I'm going to try them. Do you do pure aloe, like straight from the plant?
mine is the same :( hate it
Post a Comment