Jon 43/365


HAHA ok sooo....This is a cheat, from Halloween. We went to a place called
Shouthouse, It's a pretty cool place, with Dueling Piano's (if you don't
know what that is, it's ok, nobody ever told you) basically it's these two
guys that play two different pianos and try to outdo each other, every once
n' while, but mostly they play eights and 90's rock. And if you were willing
to wear a REAL (heavy as hell) pumpkin on your head, you get to drink for
free! I of course Jumped at the opportunity to drink for free ALL NIGHT!!
That's like asking a fat man if he want's a twinkie, uhm, yes sir, yes I do!

I know your wondering, why is there a penis you in pumpkin, Were the
pumpkins selected randomly? did they all have penis's? No, and No. I picked
to penis pumpkin, for comic and strategic reason. One it's just fuckin
funny, I had a penis on my face the whole night! haha still makes me
chuckle! but it was also the only pumpkin that had a big enough carving to
"comfortably" drink from. everyone else was struggling trying to put like 8
straws together. It was an awesome night,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A small debt produces a debtor; a large one an enemy.