I decided to join Photographic State after seeing how much fun my wife Jen
has been having with Envisage365. I had considered starting my own 365-day
photo blog but never really followed through with it. I'm very excited to be
a part of Photographic State!
I live in San Luis Obispo, a city in the coastal section of central
California. I work from home, telecommuting to a call center. I spend a lot
of time in my off hours pursuing creative projects, usually in the forms of
podcasting, blogging and music. I aspire to one day make a living doing some
combination of these things, and I'm hoping to get at least a little closer
to that goal during the next year.
Expect to see a lot of photos from me of food, a lot of photos of Jen and a
lot of photos taken from my desk. (I'm here a lot.) I'm looking forward to
seeing everyone else's photos and sharing in the experience of this photo
blog over the next year.
5 comments:
Welcome to the group! Looking forward to getting to know you this year!
Food photos are good. Something I'm definitely not good at. And I hear you about being at your desk a lot.
Welcome!! I take a lot of food photos too - especially when I dont know what else to take a picture of that day.
Welcome Shawn. Happy to have you experience this year with us. I hope you enjoy this project as much as I have!
Hi Shawn, and welcome! I also take food pics often. Must be nice to live near the pacific. I'm about 90 min from the opposite coast-in philadelphia.
Post a Comment