Linda




Name: Linda
Age: 35
Location: Lakewood, Ohio (7 miles west of downtown Cleveland)
10 Fascinating Things About Me
1. I love Cleveland. No matter how much it is made fun of or bashed,
I know it is a great city and the people here are awesome. You gotta be
tough to live in Cleveland....and learn to laugh at the Cleveland Steamer
references.
2. I live with my husband, Al, and our 4 boys. By “boys,” I mean our 4
cats. We have two sets of brothers. Smitty and Joe Socks are 6 year old
tabbies that I refer to as the “Tabbies.” Grover and Gus are 2 year old
black cats that I refer to as the “Blackies.” You will see a lot of them
throughout the year….they are the easiest to take pictures of…especially
when I am uninspired.
3. I have my own business and work out of the house….specifically the
office on the 2nd floor of house that overlooks the street so I can always
observe our crazy neighbors. I am a color designer for paint companies.
Basically, I color all day.
4. I think Nancy Grace and Glenn Beck should be shot into space to
never return to this planet.
5. I’m ever so excited that one of my very best friends, Meg, is
joining PhotoState again for her 2nd year.
5a. My husband , Al, and Meg’s husband, Shawn, are very good friends (do
guys have “best friends?”). From our wedding came Meg and Shawn’s wedding 5
years later. Goodtimes.
6. I probably watch too much TV. RuPaul’s Drag Race has to be one of
my favorites along with pretty much anything my British boyfriend, Gordon
Ramsey, is on.
7. I laugh at people falling, people tripping, bad dancers, bad
dressers and anything of the like. Pretty sure there is a seat reserved in
hell for me.
8. I spend too much time on Facebook playing stupid games but I just
can’t let my crops wither in Farmville or my restaurant close in Restaurant
City or my city fall into disrepair in Cityville. Also, I enjoy kicking
people’s asses in Wordscraper…it doesn’t always happen but when it does, it
makes my day.
9. I don't eat seafood and when I tell people this, it drives me into
a rage when they respond, "Not even shrimp?!" How would shrimp be an
exception to seafood?
10. I really want a Bathroom Monkey.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE GORDON RAMSEY!!

I can't eat seafood either because I'm allergic to shellfish so I just avoid the entire concept of seafood... and you're right, people always worry about the shrimp. Like it's super special or something.

And don't worry about that seat in hell. One of my friend's is flying a whole plane there and I was promoted to Head Stewardess last year. :-/ At least I was promised one of the stylish uniforms...


Welcome!

Unknown said...

Linda, I always wondered how close you were to me...apparently very!

Welcome back! Good to see a familiar face!

Robin in NJ said...

What an interesting job you have. And I could think of a few more people who should be shot into space. What's a bathroom monkey? I'm afraid to google it.

Linda said...

Bathroom Monkey from SNL: http://www.livevideo.com/video/E29BFB76390C4DD793BF50D15F2B2B12/the-bathroom-monkey.aspx

Kirsten said...

OMG Linda LMAO!! I want a bathroom monkey!! I don't think I could just throw one away though LOL.