Rachel


After having to write a bunch of personal statements for law school, I'm
sort of sick of writing about myself, so you're going to just get a list of
15 random facts (which some of you may already know).

1. I'm currently a senior at a small liberal arts college in central
Illinois... BUT I graduate May 14th.
2. In the fall, I will be attending law school at a yet to be named
institution, and I'm sure y'all will hear about the decision making process
that will take up most of the month of March for me.
3. I've been dating my wonderful boyfriend, Eddie, for almost 2 and a half
years now. :)
4. I LOVE shoes, but I more love owning them than actually wearing them.
It's an odd quirk I know.
5. I believe I could possibly live on pizza, cereal, cheese, and the
occasional bacon cheeseburger.
6. This past school year, I have attempted to do just so.
7. I have some pretty awesome friends that I'm REALLY going to miss when I
graduate.
8. I love crime shows like CSI, Bones, and Law and Order (SVU!!)
9. My guilty pleasure is watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette... During this
time NO ONE is allowed to bother me (I will skip meetings for it)
10. This will be my THIRD year of PS :)
11. My wonderful cousins (of which I have 9) began a quest 11 years ago to
repopulate the earth... of the 4 that are older than me, there are now 12
great-grandkids for my grandparents...
12. One of the 12 kids is a foster baby whom we have had since she was 2
months old. When I'm around my extended family, Emily is by far my favorite
person to take pictures of.
13. I love photography, scrapbooking, crocheting, and reading.
14. When I graduate in May, I will have a B.A. in Political Science and
History and a minor in Spanish.
15. However, just because I have a minor in Spanish doesn't mean I can speak
it very well. :-P

So that's about it I guess. You'll get to learn more as time goes on, I'm
sure.

8 comments:

Renatta said...

that's a pretty picture!

Rachel said...

Thanks! Eddie took it before Charity Ball on Friday.

Kirsten said...

Love this picture too!! So happy you are sticking around for another year :D

Unknown said...

Glad with all the crazy in your life you are sticking around another year! Love your picture and love you even more for what you did for me this year and the encouraging words you pass on to me as the days go on! So glad you became my friend!

Rachel said...

You're welcome, Jody! It was no problem anyways, I was glad I could help. Love you too!!!

Robin in NJ said...

You are beautiful and I'm very glad youj are joining us for another year.

Rachel said...

Thanks, Robin! I definitely like this picture of me. It was after I had Betsy do my hair and Hannah do my makeup. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Rachel. You're looking gorgeous! Excited to share another year with ya!