Renatta


Hi, I'm Renatta, a 27-year-old newspaper reporter living in Southwestern
Pennsylvania, near Pittsburgh.
I'm a third-year Photographic State-er who enjoys many things including baby
animals, exercising, being an only child, watching Steelers football and
Penguins hockey, reading, dancing, shopping, animal prints, Chapstick and
awesome shoes.
My family and friends are the most important people in my life. I live by
myself at least an hour away from anyone I would consider a family member or
friend.
I recently got out of a four-year relationship (The Ex-Boyf) and continue to
work through those emotions while getting used to being "single" (it feels
weird to say that word in describing myself).

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

So great another "member from the start" is continuing the project lol. Shows I'm doing something right ;)

This will be a new year for you, a new start. You will do great! I can't wait to see it happen!!

Unknown said...

I am with Kirsten, new year, new start! You are an amazing woman and I am loving the fact I can love Penguins hockey and HATE Steelers football and we get along just fine!

Welcome back for another year!

Robin in NJ said...

We haven't see any animal prints for a while.

Anonymous said...

Hey Renatta-love your authenticity here. Looking forward to another year with you,my fellow pennsylvanian!:)