I keep putting off sending this in because I can't make myself take a new
self-portrait, so for now you get the one I use on my blog. This is my inner
brat, circa 1965 or so.
If I even tried to tell you what's been going on around here over the past
four years, you wouldn't even believe me. Let's just say it's been a Wild
Ride and leave it at that.
Now that the hurricane seems to have passed, I'm left with figuring out who
I am aside from my age (51), number of kids (two, ages 27 and 11),
profession (computer geek), location (across Puget Sound from Seattle) and
marital status (divorced after 27 years, then remarried and widowed in less
than a year).
6 comments:
So glad that you joined last year and glad to have you back again. Thank you for all your help too! You are a life saver!!
we had the same idea with kid pictures! : D
Welcome back Liz-your honesty and perserverence during PS2010 were inspiring. Glad you're back and reinventing yourself. I love the idea of "my inner brat." :)
Glad you're back! And I agree with Kt - you've inspired me as well. :) Hopefully this is a wonderful year for you :)
Glad you are back! That is awesome! We all have "wild rides" and that is what makes us who we are!
Welcome back! All of our hearts went out to you last year. I'm glad you've decided to share another year of your journey with us.
Post a Comment