Nicole


Howdy! I’m Nicole, and it’s my 2nd year of Photographic state.
Unfortunately, I faded away toward the end of PS 2010…what can I say, life
happened…and I wasn’t sure if I would participate this year. However, one
of my 2011 New Year’s resolutions is to finish what I start – so here I am
again!

I live near Columbus, OH. I’m 30 years old, a wife, and mother of two –
Audrey will be 2 in March, and Braden is 4. We have two Golden Retrievers.
You will be meeting my kids and pets here soon. I work for a very small
web-based training company, my roles include Project Manager, HR, Accounting
and Recruiter. It’s exhausting, but I love it; It’s a great place to work.
I enjoy playing with my kids, music, running, exercising, blogging, dancing,
food, cooking, sports and reality TV. I O-H-I-O all year round.

I look forward to getting to know everyone throughout PS 2011!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Glad to have you back Nicole!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm glad you're back too! :)

Rachel said...

Glad to see you again!

Unknown said...

Thank goodness another person from O-H-I-O and fellow Buckeye's fan!

Great to have you back!