Year 2 for me-yay! I can't wait to see who all will be joining us this year.
I'm 31 yrs old, single, gay, and mom to a little annie dog. I live just
outside Philadelphia and I work as a psychotherapist. Mostly, I tend to take
pics of food, sunlight, the dog and nature. I'd like to see if I can take
more pics of people this year, but some of my friends are quite camera shy.
;-)
I had a moment where I considered not returning for year 3 because I fell
off the wagon a bit near the end of year 2. But then I realized, even if I
end the year with 325 pics instead of 365, that's A LOT more than I ever
took in a year before, so by those standards 2010 was a HUGE success. A good
reminder to celebrate what I did do instead of feeling bad about
imperfections!
4 comments:
Kt. I'm so glad you decided to join us for another year! I couldn't have said what you did about how many pictures you took any better! Like I've said before, gaps in your set show that life was either busy or you lost motivation. What matters is things either slowed down or got more interesting again. Your photos show this :). YAY for year 3!!!
KT, where is your picture?? I am glad to have you back for another year and can't wait to see your pictures again!
Glad you are back for another year. Don't worry about being perfect. None of us are. And try photographing strangers instead of your friends.
Hi!! So excited to be back sharing with you again this year!! :)
Post a Comment