Kirsten


My name is Kirsten. I am the owner of Photographic State. I can't believe we
are starting yet another year :D As you can see in my photo I am starting
this year with a brand new camera. I see this being a GREAT year for
photos!!

For those of you who are new I'm 27, married and have two kids. whom you
will see photos of :). I Love to knit and crotchet and cooking is a huge passion of mine as well. I have a recipe blog that I share with friends and family at www.feedingthecreeks.blogspot.com.
We live in Oregon and I'm a Pampered Chef consultant
and SAHM. I LOVE what I do and happy to have a husband who supports me in my
hobby and jobs. I can't wait to get this year started and meet the new
members!

3 comments:

Liz T. said...

Wheeee! Here we go again! Everything looks great. Thanks so much for all your hard work.

Unknown said...

Here we go again! This is how you do it!

So glad you are doing this another year! Thank you for all that you do! So glad you became my online friend!!

Anonymous said...

Kirsten-you rock! Glad you're our fearless leader. And I'd just like to note, it took me until last week to realize what a "SAHM" is-LOL.