Hello, my name is Jody. I am 32 (for the next couple of months), live in a
suburb of Cleveland, Ohio and have a 12 year old daughter, Samantha, who you
will get to know well this year.
I hope this will be the year of change for me, as this past year has been
toil, turmoil and trouble all around. I enjoy photography (even though I
have a crappy camera and use my cell a lot), scrapbooking (not enough hours
in the day to scrap all my pictures), cooking & baking (you name it, I will
make it), reading & journaling (I love talking about motherhood & life),
blogging (never can find enough time to blog), I am the Site Administrator
for ClevelandMommies.com as well as I am starting to take classes at the
local college.
So, there is a little about me and my life and likes! I look forward to
meeting everyone for my second year with PhotographicState!
6 comments:
My fingers are crossed for a better year! What classes are you taking?
what a good pic of you!
@Kirsten, I am taking a Philosophy & Religious Studies class! So far this year is NOT turning out right!
@Renatta, thanks! :-)
Can't wait to see more of you and Sammie.
Welcome back jody-hope the year improves. Sammie and you are both adorable!
Thanks Robin & Kt!! Can't wait to share our years one more time!!
Post a Comment