chelle



Konnichiwa minna-san!  Watashi no namae wa Chelle desu.

I am many things…  wannabe artist, wannabe musician, occasional writer, constant daydreamer, gamer girl, favoured Aunty, comfortable chair for babies and toddlers, music enthusiast (nearly to the point of snobbery), and internet addict however, I am not a lottery winner.  Yet.  ;)

This is year three for me and I hope I can find enough subjects to photograph!  I'm tempted to make this year a year of me and just me, but we'll see.  I tend to change my mind as I'm also indecisive.

As you'll come to see, I use two different cameras and my blackberry, so the quality varies quite a bit.

I'm still trying to figure life out, it's a doozy but I keep at it.  No point in giving up eh?  No special someones have cropped up yet, they say once you stop looking he'll show up.  I'm not looking very hard so maybe…  ;)

Let's see what this year brings!

Matane!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Its funny how you say the photos will be just about you. How I have seen it.....every photo is about you. What you eat, where you live, what you see, who you work with. I love your photos and glad you decided to join again!

As for finding enough subjects...I wouldn't mind seeing more photos of Charlotte and Ivy :) They are getting so big!

Unknown said...

Chelle, I enjoyed getting to know you through pictures this past year and look forward to getting to know you more this coming year!! Welcome back!

Robin in NJ said...

Yay! You are back for another year. I always enjoy your photos especially the ones that you are in.

Anonymous said...

Yay-I also like your pics, especially your fearlessness with hair dye-glad you're on board again!