I have that exact can in my office. I've been known to spray down doors, knobs, chairs, and even papers after sick students come in. I SO get it.
UGH UGH UGH... I do not want to get the flu!I made everyone in my family get the flu shot.
it's worked so far! a week later and i didn't get sick!
The flu sucks a big one this year. Hubs and I had it together. I am still hacking a lung from it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I have that exact can in my office. I've been known to spray down doors, knobs, chairs, and even papers after sick students come in. I SO get it.
UGH UGH UGH... I do not want to get the flu!
I made everyone in my family get the flu shot.
it's worked so far! a week later and i didn't get sick!
The flu sucks a big one this year. Hubs and I had it together. I am still hacking a lung from it.
Post a Comment