Eddie 331/365

Eddie 331/365 by Photographic State
I decided to do a little bit of research regarding possible animal rescue agencies. This agency was hosting a open house and is one of the leading contenders for my business. Ideally, I would like to adopt a pit bull, and one that would be less likely to be adopted.

4 comments:

jennifer said...

as the momma to two pitties, I can honestly say that they are amazing dogs.

there is no canine merrier-
than the american pit bull terrier!

Eddie said...

I just learned today that 85% of the dogs taken in by animal control in Chicago are pits :-(

Renatta said...

look at any shelter website and there's always tons of pit bulls. it's a shame. i hope you find a good one and give it a good home :)

Robin in NJ said...

I hope you find one. Pit bulls are so maligned.