A device to get those who can't walk down stairs out in case of an emergency. 1 how have I never seen one of these before? 2 this looks like it would take way more time to open up than to carry a person down the stairs.
more like strap 'em in and let go down the stairs! whee!
We have them in my office building but I've never seen them used either. I wonder how it makes it around the landings.
Huh. I'd LOVE to see you try to carry me down the stairs in an emergency... just sayin' ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
more like strap 'em in and let go down the stairs! whee!
We have them in my office building but I've never seen them used either. I wonder how it makes it around the landings.
Huh. I'd LOVE to see you try to carry me down the stairs in an emergency... just sayin' ;)
Post a Comment