I was a little disappointed. The majority of the women aged 50+ they were all having salads and soups. I was kind of stuck getting a chicken caesar salad. I wish I could have had a nice pasta dish. It was still good.
:( I would have ordered pasta anyways. I think the only time I haven't had pasta to take home was the one time I ordered the Taste of Italy platter... don't ask how that happened because I still don't understand it.
Their salads aren't bad though.... Just not as good as the pasta. The Zuppa Tuscana is a totally different story (I think that's the one with the sausage and potatoes?)
5 comments:
I love the Olive Garden! And cookies. Pretty much envy you lots for your fun sounding evening.
I was a little disappointed. The majority of the women aged 50+ they were all having salads and soups. I was kind of stuck getting a chicken caesar salad. I wish I could have had a nice pasta dish. It was still good.
:( I would have ordered pasta anyways. I think the only time I haven't had pasta to take home was the one time I ordered the Taste of Italy platter... don't ask how that happened because I still don't understand it.
Their salads aren't bad though.... Just not as good as the pasta. The Zuppa Tuscana is a totally different story (I think that's the one with the sausage and potatoes?)
Where are the cookies?
I don't know how I didn't manage to get a picture of them. We are STILL eating them!
Post a Comment