Starting a new audiobook after a recommendation of the entire series frommy Uncle. I needed to find something good and long because I have a LOT oftravel coming up over the holidays! So far, I'm liking it!
i have that series in my list. :)
The first book starts really slow but it picks up after that.
It took me forever to get through that book because I have trouble reading books where names slow me down and confuse me...
i loooove this series. i agree with eddie.
I haven't read this series but Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth is very good...and long.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i have that series in my list. :)
The first book starts really slow but it picks up after that.
It took me forever to get through that book because I have trouble reading books where names slow me down and confuse me...
i loooove this series. i agree with eddie.
I haven't read this series but Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth is very good...and long.
Post a Comment