Eddie and I didn't really do much this year for Black Friday. On our way out of town from the Thanksgiving meals, we met up with two of my cousins to tackle some of the good deals at Walmart, but that was about it. My little brother had planned on going out and about all night, so I mentioned to him that if he was at Walmart when the jumbo things of yarn went on sale at 5 am, he should grab me a few. Apparently being up all night caused him to translate "grab me a few" into "fill the cart!" because he brought me 34 JUMBO skeins of yarn today. Luckily, he put it on my parents' credit card and my mom told me I could just pay her for it as I used it because she figured I wasn't expecting this much yarn. (the picture doesn't include all of the yarn either… apparently there's still some that got left at my parents' house).
Eddie wasn't either. (Love you!)
Eddie wasn't either. (Love you!)
1 comment:
That's funny. I'm sure you will put it to good use.
Post a Comment