One of my cousins is on a special diet because she was born with CP and by avoiding certain additives and dyes (etc) she is able to better control her behavior and other aspects of her life that are made more difficult when not on this special diet. I felt really bad that she couldn't have the cookies I made for the birthday party she and my brother shared last month, so I tried to make something she could have using ingredients that I thought were okay. Turns out, even though the canola oil is 100% pure, there hasn't been enough research of the brand for the diet she is on so even though I left some unfrosted, she still couldn't have them. I was rather disappointed because I really tried hard this time to think of something she could have.
1 comment:
That's too bad but it was really thoughtful of you.
Post a Comment