When the farmer leaves the gate open the cows make a break for the green green grass of our lawn. It's always funny to me to step out on the back porch and see them in the yard and I hate when Joe chases them back with the tractor.
I like them too. My husband has pointed out to me that anytime I see a cow, I feel the need to make a moo-ing sound. He grew up in a rural area and helped out on a farm, so he thinks it's funny that I take notice of cows every time I see them.
3 comments:
I wouldn't chase them... free lawn mowers and fertilizer ;)
Awww I like them. It makes the scenery look so peaceful.
I like them too. My husband has pointed out to me that anytime I see a cow, I feel the need to make a moo-ing sound. He grew up in a rural area and helped out on a farm, so he thinks it's funny that I take notice of cows every time I see them.
Post a Comment