Rachel 219/365

Rachel 219/365 by Photographic State
Eddie and I spent Friday running around doing various errands. While at Dollar General, we found a cute little Christmas tree for us to last us until the really big nice ones go on sale after Christmas.

We also went to a local farm/orchard and stocked up on pumpkins, apples, coffee, and donuts.

3 comments:

froeo21 said...

How bad do you want to put it up and decorate it? Lol When we bought our house it was the middle of December so our tree and a case of beer was the first things in :-)

Kirsten said...

I feel ya! Walmart tends to have some awesome prices too. Last year I bought the kids a fake one because buying two real trees each year was getting pricey!

Anonymous said...

Christmas tree :/ they shouldn't be selling Christmas trees yet...next thing you know they'll be playing Christmas music.