Kirsten 227/365

Kirsten 227/365 by Photographic State

Sorry in advance, you will see lots of Pampered Chef things. I have a lot
of shows going on right now and trying to get my business up and going is
taking all my free time. I posted this today online trying to sell the last
three boxes of Martini Glasses that I have from Pampered Chef. They are
discontinued now. One box is spoken for, hopefully the other two will sell.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh cute! My mom worked for Pampered Chef years ago, it looks like their stuff has gotten way cuter over the years.

Kirsten said...

I have been using pampered chef products now for 10 years (selling for 4). They are getting WAY cuter and better designs every season! You should send your mom to my link and ask her for Christmas presents ;)

www.pamperedchef.biz/kirstencreek

Anonymous said...

I'm going to take a look! These glasses sure are cute. Makes me wish I drank martinis.

I only tried a martini once in my life, and I thought it tasted a bit like lighter fluid. Not that I've ever drank that, mind you, but it's what I imagine lighter fluid would taste like.

Some of my favorite kitchen gadgets are Pampered Chef.

Kirsten said...

You probably had a poorly made martini, I'm sorry. Let me know if you are interested in any products! :D

jennifer said...

those are really cute.

Kirsten said...

They are bigger than your typical martini glass too... that's my favorite part. I have two sets and EVERYONE loves using them!