Kirsten 218/365

Kirsten 218/365 by Photographic State

Went to a friends house tonight and discovered that I will NEVER drink
coffee at their house. This was their coffee filter..... more mold than
grounds. We did have a good laugh about it but dear lord that's gross. lol

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take it they're not big coffee drinkers.

Robin in NJ said...

Is that a paper coffee filter? Doesn't matter. It is disgusting.

Kirsten said...

They are coffee drinkers just normally buy it on their way to work. I told them I would NEVER drink coffee at their house LOL

Eddie said...

It looks like they empty the filter everyday and reuse it. If they buy coffee everyday why can't they buy a new filter?

Kirsten said...

It's not a filter issue its a timing issue. Neither one of them have time in the morning to stop and make coffee. Just easier for them to hit a drive through or get a cup at work.

froeo21 said...

That's gross lol

Anonymous said...

Not to double-comment, but LOL to all these comments!

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Yuck. Reminds me of my old roommate's coffee maker....