Wow that looks not good haha I am glad you put that caption
I said it was blood as soon as I saw it - sometimes I get a sneak preview and then see the picture on here and laugh my butt off!
It's true. It's because there's just some things I have to send you in advance. I sent it to Eddie too and he called me as well.
Considering her track record for personal injury, I think Jody can understand my concern.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow that looks not good haha I am glad you put that caption
I said it was blood as soon as I saw it - sometimes I get a sneak preview and then see the picture on here and laugh my butt off!
It's true. It's because there's just some things I have to send you in advance. I sent it to Eddie too and he called me as well.
Considering her track record for personal injury, I think Jody can understand my concern.
Post a Comment