Rachel 68/365



This space saver for the bathroom may be a point of dispute for the rest of our time in the apartment. I may have added it to the registry without telling Eddie which may have caused him to spend over an hour assembling it... But I like it and it gets all the junk off my floor.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Love this! I have been wanting one for three years now LOL. Cute shower curtain too!

Jon T said...

I love those things! I have a super cheap one at the moment it gets the job done but doesn't look the greatest. Also my girlfriend has a bed spread that matches your shower curtain! Lol

Rachel said...

Kirsten - Ours came from Bed Bath and Beyond :)

Jon - that's pretty awesome. I really liked the pattern, and we got lucky and it happened to match the color the landlord had painted the bathroom (and the rest of the apartment)

Anonymous said...

It looks good and it definitely serves a purpose. I also like the shower curtain.