I had a friend just do this after 8 years of having dreads. You are lucky to still have some hair at chin length! He had to shave his head. :) Looks great!
I had my dreads for 6.4 years :) Yes Enzie, I knew once Ava arrived I wouldn't have much time for them, so I was preparing for the cut since Christmas..
5 comments:
Oh my, what a difference!!!
How long did you have them??
Wow! Good to change it up a bit. You've considered doing this for some time, right?
I had a friend just do this after 8 years of having dreads. You are lucky to still have some hair at chin length! He had to shave his head. :) Looks great!
I had my dreads for 6.4 years :)
Yes Enzie, I knew once Ava arrived I wouldn't have much time for them, so I was preparing for the cut since Christmas..
Post a Comment