Kirsten 67/365



So we all know what happened with Bailey and her toe (if not she ended up
in the hospital and received 14 stitches in her big toe) so I figured I
should show off Turner's great feat for today.

This weekend he pulled out Bailey's small bike hoped on it and took off. NO
training wheels. He does great! So proud of him. Both kids now are training
wheel free. Right after this picture was taken we got the call to come to
the hospital. Otherwise I would have had more photos :)

4 comments:

Robin in NJ said...

Way to go, Turner! And ouch! How can Bailey's toe be big enough for 14 stitches.

Rachel said...

Yay, Turner!!!

Glad Bailey's okay in the long run, but I agree with Robin - I don't understand how her toe is big enough for 14 stitches!

Kirsten said...

The best way I can describe it is...
She split her big left toe from the top right of her toe nail, down and half way under her toe. It wasn't even so much of a cut as it was a .... burst. He toe got pinched in the gears of a stationary bike. They are solid plates that aren't very far apart. it had no choice but to burst open. It was pretty bad. If you want me to post picture in group on FB just let me know. I wont post gross ones, just the stitches.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Turner! Sorry to hear about Bailey's big toe, though. I don't do FB so I can't see pictures but wow, your description of what happened sure sounds painful. Hope she recovers quickly!