Got a low B in my health class. This should have been an A but I got lazy :( oh well at least it's not an F! And it's still better than most of the grades I got in highschool!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
When all of this is said and done, no one will ask how well you did in health class. Once you have a degree, no one asks if you aced all your classes or barely scraped by. It just matters that you have it.
3 comments:
When all of this is said and done, no one will ask how well you did in health class. Once you have a degree, no one asks if you aced all your classes or barely scraped by. It just matters that you have it.
I agree with Enzie. When you are 50 that low B won't matter at all.
Love when that happens!
Post a Comment