This is all the rage! I've heard so much about this but have not read it. How do you like it?
Reading is reading. You have to give us a review. I've read that some libraries are pulling the book from their shelves.
I am on page 215 - it is interesting, I have never read anything like it before.I am not a huge 'romance' or as it is actually called 'erotic romance' person - but this is keeping my attention.
50 Shades of Masterbation, LoL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is all the rage! I've heard so much about this but have not read it. How do you like it?
Reading is reading. You have to give us a review. I've read that some libraries are pulling the book from their shelves.
I am on page 215 - it is interesting, I have never read anything like it before.
I am not a huge 'romance' or as it is actually called 'erotic romance' person - but this is keeping my attention.
50 Shades of Masterbation, LoL
Post a Comment