Jean 69/365



Today, in general, was a shitty day for me. Clint played golf all day to
fulfill one of his bucket list items--and I was thrilled for him that he
was able to do that. I had planned on spending a nice day wandering around
the shops of Carmel after I got my remaining work done (still had some
grading to do). Instead, I spent almost 6 hours in a coffee shop grading.
THAT'S how long it took me. I've worked pretty much every night on this
trip, as well as in the car, and it STILL took me six hours today to
finish. So much for my day in Carmel. I did, however, end up having about
half an hour to hang out on the beach before he was done golfing. Perfect
temperature, off-leash dogs playing... my kind of place. Some sunlight in
my day, finally.

3 comments:

Renatta said...

ugh, glad you got SOME time to get out and enjoy the scenery

Anonymous said...

At least it ended well.

Robin in NJ said...

Work sucks and it sucks even more when it spills over into your fun time. Glad you were able to steal a little bit of time for yourself.