Enzie 70/365



I sold my beloved car today. It's something I've been planning to do for some time, since we have other vehicles and really this just sits in the garage while we pay to register, insure, and maintain it. It's really the last thing I had left from the days when I was more of an independent person. It's also the first vehicle I purchased brand new, and I drove this to my first dinner date with the man who became my husband. I tried to take a very Buddhist approach to it (being unattached and letting go), but I have so many good memories involving this vehicle that I'm a little sad to see it go. At least it's going to someone who loves it and really needed a car. But I couldn't help snapping this picture early this morning before it was driven off to its new home.

1 comment:

Robin in NJ said...

Awww, at least you have a picture to remind you.