Either you didn't take the picture straight, or our house has sunk more to the left...
I do the same when I clean the house.
I always have music on! it's my "church" before I had a job where I could listen to music during the day I would sit in my truck and listen to a few songs on my breaks.
Do they have a good selection?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Either you didn't take the picture straight, or our house has sunk more to the left...
I do the same when I clean the house.
I do the same when I clean the house.
I always have music on! it's my "church" before I had a job where I could listen to music during the day I would sit in my truck and listen to a few songs on my breaks.
Do they have a good selection?
Post a Comment