Had another catering gig tonight. Another box dinner for 150 people. MUCH easier than last weeks gig. I must say after 6 months of working at my job. I love my job more every day.
What a good looking box lunch! Good to hear you're liking your job more and more. Took me about a full year to like my last job, and then, several years later, I didn't want to leave it (although I did to be a SAHM).
4 comments:
Looks like a good lunch to me!
What a good looking box lunch! Good to hear you're liking your job more and more. Took me about a full year to like my last job, and then, several years later, I didn't want to leave it (although I did to be a SAHM).
That looks WAY better than the boxed lunches we have catered here. Yummy!!!
feed me?
Post a Comment