Bailey FINALLY lost her two front teeth! She asked if I could tie a string
to her tooth and the other end to a door. After discussing it with her and
how it may or may not work she still wanted to go ahead with it. First
tooth I put the string around and that act alone pulled the tooth out.
Second tooth Bailey gave a tug on the string and bam it came flying out :).
At this rate the tooth fairy is going to be broke!
4 comments:
What's the going rate nowadays for a tooth?
A freaking $1. Damn inflation!
Heh. When mine would get SUPER loose and I refused to to pull them (and would just play with them), my mom would make a deal with me--just ONE pull. That's all she wanted. I'd agree because, really, it was just one pull... Ha. Silly child. It always came out. This is a way cute pic of her.
My older brother always pulled ours because he wanted to torture us lol great pic, btw!
Post a Comment