I hate jerk offs like the this guy in the tan van. Friday's I pick up kids
from school so they don't have to ride the bus. The rules is you make a
line and wait for your child. The front car gets their child and then heads
off. The next car pulls up and gets their kid. Its a safety thing so kids
aren't running all over the parking lot. I am parked behind the blue van
shown here and there are 3 other cars parked behind me. This jerk off in
the tan van pulled up behind everyone and decided he didn't have to wait
like the rest of us and pulled in front of all of us. Of course he got his
child first. It sounds petty but my lord. Its the same routine every day
and I KNOW this parent knows how the operation works. I was not the only
parent upset with this guy. He even glared at me while I snapped this shot.
I hope he thinks I'm going to "turn him in" or something. HA!
1 comment:
Ugh! I can see how annoying this would be. It's frustrating to play by the rules, only to see someone who feels s/he doesn't have to.
Post a Comment