So, this is my view back to the living room while I'm working out. I'm
watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer from episode one to the end right now
while I'm working out to give me some inspiration to do it. While I do
that, I have to turn it up kind of loud in order to hear dialogue over the
noise of the elliptical, fan, etc. Clint puts on headphones so he can hear
what he's watching instead. What's funny about this is that what he's
watching will make him laugh from time to time, and it's ALWAYS at a
totally inappropriate time in the show I'm watching. Even though I know we
aren't watching the same thing, it still makes me question him for at least
a second, wondering why on earth he's giggling over a vampire fight.
3 comments:
You should be watching a funnier show....
that's funny
I do believe you are my new favorite person! I absolutely love that show! I just introduced my girlfriend to Buffy/angel this past year we watch all 7 seasons of Buffy and 5 of Angel from beginning to end!
Post a Comment