Jean 51/365

Today was Jean and Lauren adventure day. We did some baby gift shopping,
got pedicures, had lunch... and then got our noses pierced. We came up
with the idea early in the week but I kept telling myself I wasn't really
serious. Lauren had decided not to do it because of allergies. Yet,
somehow after lunch, we ended up at the piercing studio. Lauren ran in to
find out if the piercer was there--he was and said he had like 10 minutes
but could squeeze us in. Final decision time, Lauren said, "Do you want me
to do it with you? Will that make you feel better?" Done. I can't believe
how fast it was, and, for the most part, pretty painless compared to the
last one. We were seriously in and out in 10 minutes. We've broken the
news to family who would be pissed, and now life goes on. I wish you could
see the top two pictures in this one more clearly--there are needles
sticking out, etc. Pretty good ones! Fun day. But we really have to find
something else to do for entertainment... :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're awesome. PS I put a short caption on mine cuz it looks like you've covered all of the important parts :)

Jean said...

Crap! Should have checked with you about what you were posting. I could have written a dissertation about my Catholic guilt instead of about the day. :D

Anonymous said...

No no, you're totally good. Mine was a different picture with a short caption which was easy enough. Love your choice of words in that comment though :P

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun, fun day! Too bad some family were not happy about it. Like you said, life goes on.

Jean said...

I think all the family took it pretty well, actually, after initial shock. It's all good. :)

Unknown said...

Love it and wish I was getting one!