Jean 38/365



This is a very important photo to me. First of all, because it's APRIL and
I'm out laying in the sun. However, more importantly, it's the first time
in my 34 and a half years that I'm wearing a two-piece bathing suit. It's
the first time in my entire life that I've felt confident enough to wear a
bikini. I might not be perfect, but there's a lot of things about me that
are damn fine. I'm working on focusing on those things. Felt great today!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay!!!! Congrats!!!

Rachel said...

Yay!!!! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Good for you! What a good feeling!

Robin in NJ said...

You should always feel awesome about yourself. Size is just a number and you are far more than a number on a label or scale. Congratulations!

Renatta said...

woohoo looking good!

Unknown said...

You look so amazing!!!!

Jon T said...

That's awesome! looking good!