Eddie 45/365



If I was to ever move out of Illinois there are only a few places that I'd
be interested in living. The Washington DC area is one of those locations
and Capital City Brew is one of the reasons why DC is amazing with obvious
reasons aside.

This restaurant/bar/brewery serves some interesting creations, my favorite
of which come during the DC Cherry Blossom Festival. This years amazing
creation was a cherry blossom ale which wasn't too fruity nor too heavy.
With no repercussions and 5.5 abv, this could be one dangerous sucker.

I enjoyed this brew so much that even after having it at lunch I came back
after exploring all day to have 3.5 more. Sadly the brew is only made once
a year and can only be sold at one of the three restaurants/bars/breweries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you enjoyed it while you had the chance.

Unknown said...

Sounds yummy!!